topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 7:00 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: JackAss JoeJoe's Freeware Utilities - Nice Collection  (Read 11523 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
JackAss JoeJoe's Freeware Utilities - Nice Collection
« on: October 09, 2006, 03:46 PM »
We've actually mentioned invididual programs from this site before on the form (here and here), but i think the site+author are worth a post by itself.

The programs are donationware so if you like his stuff, send him a donation!

JackAss JoeJoe's Freeware Utilities

The Cost
My programs are freeware. There are no strings attached, no nags, no ads, and no timebombs. Those that enjoy my programs and wish to make a small donation can do so on this website via PayPal. Donations ensure that my programs continue to improve and don't fade away into the void. I've been working on my programs and this site since late 2001 and will continue to do so. Big thanks for all of your support.

Feedback
My programs are made, fixed, and changed because of user feedback. Don't be afraid to send me a note about a problem, and idea, or just to say hello. The Comment form is at the bottom of every page on this site. I do read my email and I try to answer every one.

http://www.joejoesoft.com

Arsclip (clipboard tool):
joe1.gif

Rename Master:
joe_rename.gif

StartRight (paces startup programs):
joe_startright.gif

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: JackAss JoeJoe's Freeware Utilities - Nice Collection
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 03:49 PM »
i love RenameMaster.

TucknDar

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 04:21 PM »
ArsClip is THE clipboard-extender, and I would love for Clipboard Help+Spell to work like ArsClip, with the added bonus of CHS' features, of course!

RenameMaster is awesome, too!

CyGho

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 06:52 AM »
Another vote for ArsClip. It's the best clipboard extender there is. I did a lot of bughunting and testing for JJJ, so I know ArsClip very well. But I also tested several other clipboard progs and always was ArsClip the winner for me. Use it every day   :Thmbsup:

xbeta

• Friend of the Site
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • http://xbeta.info (blog of freeware)
    • View Profile
    • 善用佳软 the best freeware
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 04:09 AM »
for clip tools, I think clcl and clipx is the best 2 freeware.
both are tiny and powerful.
▌ I use & promote <b>freeware</b>:
▌ vim/7-Zip/Firefox/IrfanView/Wink/Audacity/EverNote/AutoHotkey/GIMP/PDFCreator.........
▌ just at  <b>http://xbeta.info</b>

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 11:22 AM »
>>ArsClip used to be barebones, but it has become a nicely featured and highly configurable program. The program now specializes in copy-and-paste automation tasks<<

joejoe May-17-2017 8:23 PM CDT

ArsClip Official Release

The v5.21 official release of ArsClip addresses issue introduced in v5.20 and some long-standing issues.

The drawing, positioning, and interaction code of the Popup haves been reworked. The code for this part of the program has grown large and needed better designs to be maintainable. This rework also also allows the Clip Menu to use most of the same code as the Popup window.

Warning dialogs were added a very long time ago for exceptions when trying to show the Popup. They interrupted the flow of the normal operation and weren't read most of the time. Now that the Popup has a Title Bar, it can be used to show more information - like exceptions.

Another issue that's been addressed is compatibility for the new clipboard item event. ArsClip has a setting in the arsclip.ini file that works around programs like Excel that hold the clipboard open for a long periods of time or open the clipboard even when no user interaction is performed. AC detects this condition and will re-try for a set period of time and a pre-capture delay will automatically be tuned for each individual program.

Lastly, the internal JavaScript engine in ArsClip has been replaced. The new engine connects to JScript directly without using the command shell and also add its own objects to the language. This allows for simple two-way communication between ArsClip and the script.
-JoeJoe
ac_screenshot3.jpgJackAss JoeJoe's Freeware Utilities - Nice Collection
ArsClip is a freeware "clipboard manager" utility. ArsClip monitors the clipboard and keeps track of the entries. Pasting is done by using a triggered popup window. This window can be triggered by a hotkey, holding right-click, a special trigger window, and other methods.

ArsClip used to be barebones, but I think I can safely say that it has become a nicely featured and highly configurable program, due to user feedback. The program now specializes in copy-and-paste automation tasks.

Delphi XE2 source code included

Features:
- Permanent Clips/Macros for copying and pasting automation
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support
- Highly configurable
- Win7 Jumplist support
- Optional Clipboard Bar -- clipboard viewer
- Optional Global Clipboard to shares clips with other Windows and Android devices

Requirements:
This program requires no installation, but an optional setup program is included. Supported on Windows XP through Windows 10.

Homepage, stable version: http://www.joejoesoft.com/vcms/97/.
public BETA-versions: http://www.joejoesoft.com/vcms/127/
Also, now available on Androidarsclipmini.joejoesoft.com/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:25 AM by Curt, Reason: links »