ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Comments on ScreenshotCaptor - Beta Version - 2.12.01 to 2.24.01

<< < (8/9) > >>

Cavalcader:
Sounds good to me! It's the Microsoft "digital media pro" keyboard if that helps any -- it uses the Intellitype driver(s), and probably makes use of the HID Input service in XP.

I really love Captor's creative features -- here's an example of that highlight selection used to better effect.

Shoreline drive:

Shoreline derived:

mouser:
Don't forget that there are some good paint/image manipulation programs out there, and Screenshot Captor is designed to work well with them! Take the time to configure Paint.net or Paintshop Pro, or Photoshop,etc. as the graphic editor or as a TOOL in screenshot captor and you can very easily edit images with your graphics editor and have SC automatically detect changes and load them back in without losing any objects (text, arrows).

Cavalcader:
Definitely! I've already got IrfanView set up in the Tools menu, and I'm still gonna add GIMP and maybe MS Paint. 8)
(Whoops, never mind on Paint, I forgot I've already got IrfanView set up to spawn Paint as the external editor.)

BTW, did you ever figure out a way to grab non-rect windows?

Cavalcader:
I had to show you one more. You remember the "torn paper" mask you include with Captor? I copied it to the Frames dir and used both at the same time after a drop-shadow with (I think) pretty cool results.  8)

mouser:
btw one of the things at the top of my todo list for screenshot captor is improved frames for things like torn edge effects, etc.

as for non-rectangular regions, im still working on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version