ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

v1.13.01 test

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
JanS,
can you try version 1.13.02 -> https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/downloads/FindAndRunRobot.exe
the problems you identified should be fixed.

wuwei23:
Hey mouser,

Very happy with the responsiveness of the new version, but noticed something a little off with group alias handling today. I have a 'bt' group alias that lets me target various bittorrent search engines. Here are three consecutive runnings of FRR:

It looks like group aliases pick up the last icon in the matching list, the difference comes from where the list has compiled to when I hit 'space' and finally match on the alias.

Not an issue at all, believe me, but I thought I'd point it out anyway :)

- wu wei

mouser:
ah thank you for pointing this out..
it's not all group aliases, its aliases which aren't simple progams but might be things like web searches, etc.  thanks for reminding me i'll try to fix it (or claim it's a new fun feature!) :)

Jan-S:
can you try version 1.13.02 [...]
the problems you identified should be fixed.
-mouser (October 11, 2006, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wohoo, everything works again 8)
I can't tell how I missed FARR during these two days (I didn't backup the old version before installing the new one). Thanks for fixing it that fast! :Thmbsup:

mouser:
thanks for the nice words Jan!
ps. i've had occassion to use DoubleKillerPro several times recently and it works wonderfully  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version