ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Viewing posts from a particular date.

(1/2) > >>

lanux128:
i tried looking in the advanced search but couldn't find it. so is there a way to search for posts from a particular date?

Deozaan:
I've found the searching abilities of the forum to be not very helpful. I've searched for topics I absolutely know I saw just the day before and they don't show up. So I've posted about them and someone will link it to me.

These forums have never been too kind to me. I've always had problems with the "Show Unread Posts" option.

lanux128:
i know what u mean, deozaan. ;)
but u can also try the 'notify' and/or 'bookmark' option.

JeffK:
I've found the searching abilities of the forum to be not very helpful. I've searched for topics I absolutely know I saw just the day before and they don't show up. So I've posted about them and someone will link it to me.

These forums have never been too kind to me. I've always had problems with the "Show Unread Posts" option.
-Deozaan (October 04, 2006, 09:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use the "Show Unread Posts" option OK but when I search for say "Xara" which I know has appeared in posts yesterday, I don't get anything more recent than July, eg.

Jeff

mouser:
click "show recent topics" and youll see a sorted list by last-reply date.

NOTE:
i actually modded that feature of the smf forum software to display a lot more than normal and also allow you to sort by creation date, which might be what you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version