ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Comments on v2.25.03 through 2.26.01

<< < (2/2)

russell.williams:
I downloaded this week's beta.
I notice in the Preferences, the On Capture frame and the Don't save are in red?
And the alignment of Don't Save is too high compared to the rest of the column.
Also, even though I have Don't Auto Save Captures it still does, when I have Pop Up Choice and choose Copy Image to clipboard.
On this beta, when I select a region and paste it into an email message, it is extremely small for some reason. Previously it retained the same aspect as what I was capturing on screen.

mouser:
i probably should not make those red - i did so to draw attention to them since they are new and very important to the different ways the program could be used.

i'll look into the copy to clipboard thing autosaving; it shouldnt have to so thats a bug.

can you describe the email paste issue so i can try to reproduce it?

russell.williams:
On the current version, if I take say a region grab of your ICON, then paste into a new email message, the picture of Snowball looks like the exact same size as seen on the web page.
But on the beta version, the region grab then paste makes the pasted square look about half-size. It still looks normal in the main window view in SC, but pasting it reduces the size.

Cavalcader:
i probably should not make those red - i did so to draw attention to them since they are new and very important
-mouser (November 09, 2006, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
How about bold instead? Of course, that makes the text bulkier, so it might have to be reformatted a bit.

Miles:
Hi Mouser,

Would it be possible to tweak the JPG compression scale? I'm getting visible artifacting on any setting greater than minimum, so that's where I leave it. It would be great if you could, somehow, "spread" the minimum end of the scale and "compact" the maximum end. What would be ideal, for me, would be to have a non-discrete scale.

Kind regards,

Miles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version