ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Screensaver Maker Recommendations?

<< < (2/4) > >>

lanux128:
i go for simpler solutions, with IrfanView. :)

Deozaan:
Make one in Flash and use ScreenSwift

app103:
Axialis Professional Screensaver Producer (corporate edition) is the best one ever.

bad news:  it's $60
good news: I own it and can do the screensavers you need.

It can do slideshow screensavers, but I don't really go for that kind, personally.

I had some plans on making some sort of Cody screensaver...but not a simple slide show one. I wanted to do something much more animated.

A sample screensaver that I made for a friend:

He lives in Ireland where they don't have Oreo cookies...and he is obsessed with them. He kept bugging me every day to send him some Oreos till I made an entire theme for his desktop of Oreos, complete with this screensaver:

InstallOreosScreensaver.exe

Another I made for myself:

It incorporates 2 personal jokes that you wouldn't understand and I am not going to explain.  But it's kind of funny any way.

InstallFlyingWatermelons.exe (this one has music)

And one I made for a friend that works for Sun, for his only Windows PC that he has at home:

InstallDancingSuns.exe (the animation on this one was kind of difficult to do and I still didn't get it quite right.)

Gerome:
Requirements:
    * It must be capable of building a nice installer that can be shared with others.

Suggestions?
-mouser
--- End quote ---

i use inno setup and istool for all of my programs.
but im looking for a screensaver maker not an installer.
-mouser (October 03, 2006, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

So what ??????????

Gerome:
Hi,

i go for simpler solutions, with IrfanView. :)
-lanux128 (October 03, 2006, 08:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

From the same vein, there is the most excellent one aka XNView

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version