ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

New App - Floating Ruler - Feedback?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Renegade:
That's strange... You're clicking and dragging from the "form" part? (red circle below)

The code for dragging is:

--- Code: C# ---private const int WM_NCHITTEST = 0x84;private const int HTCLIENT = 0x1;private const int HTCAPTION = 0x2;protected override void WndProc(ref Message m){        if(m.Msg == WM_NCHITTEST)        {                m.Result = new IntPtr(HTCAPTION);        }        else        {                base.WndProc(ref m);        }}
Not sure why that wouldn't work for you... I've only tested it on 2 machines, but didn't have any wierdness.

app103:
That's exactly where I tried it...doesn't move.

And that section is "transparent" and I can click through it as if it's not there.

Not like it is in your screenshot.

This is a screenshot of it over my browser window. I can actually click my browser's refresh button right through the floating ruler form:

cranioscopical:
FWIW dragging works on XP here (Pro,SP2,ATI Radeon).

It would be nice to have some sort of accelerater to extend the ruler lines rapidly (3200x1200 desktop).

app103:
It would be nice to have some sort of accelerater to extend the ruler lines rapidly (3200x1200 desktop).
-cranioscopical (September 28, 2006, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Type a number in the box and hit enter.

app103:
If it means anything, I am running XP Home and classic theme (not XP theme)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version