ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Any volunteers for Next Review (7/25 - 8/1) ?

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
the most requested categories so far in the poll are:

hierarchical notes programs - this is going to be a very difficult review, only those with the time to do this properly should volunteer.
file explorer replacement - same thing, very difficult review and likely to be very controversial
archive management tools - much easier i think, not too many big names (winrar,winzip) and some good freeware ones (7zip)

mouser:
I've tried to convince scott to do open/save dialog enhancers for this monday+next.

scott, what do you say?  doesn't have to be a huge review, and i think you know the area as well as anyone..

by the way.. did i mention that reviewer will receive a free copy of Camtasia3 or BB Flashback Pro?

And i'm available as always to help to whatever extent is nesc.

yacht_boy:
Not volunteering due to time issues, but I'd like to suggest Tugzip get included in the compression tools review.  Looking forward to it!

mouser:
tugzip is definitely in for the review - it pleasently surprised quite a few of us!

JEdwardP:
I don't have the guts to volunteer here, although I've done software reviews on my private website for years. I'd like to suggest though, that when doing file managers, you please include my favorite: FreeCommander.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version