ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Finally made a descision

(1/3) > >>

Veign:
I have made a descision to convert all of my software to 100% optional donationware applications.  I tried the donationware / registration process, shareware, freeware and even postcardware and nothing seemed to work that well, with the exception of the freeware applications.  Since the freeware applications do so well with downloads I decided to make all of my applications, in a sense, freeware.  I just released the next version of Cfont Pro which removed the registration process.

All downloads:
http://www.veign.com/download_main.asp

Enjoy!

mouser:
cool!  :up:

Veign:
It is the right direction for me.  I much rather people use the software and support it if they can, rather than have people turned away by a donate / reg process.

Lashiec:
Shareware should have worked, so it's strange. Maybe your software was not very popular all over the Internet... that's the main problem of shareware developers. Anyway, the new direction is more than welcome! ;D

Veign:
My software is popular.  Problem is there are so many freeware alternatives to software that some software just doesn't work well under the shareware umbrella.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version