ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

SEPTEMBER SOFTWARE DRAWING RESULTS - POSTED!

<< < (6/11) > >>

pfflyer:
Just want to say thanks to Donation Coder for creating a website of value.  While it helps to have won some software  :D (Thanks!), it goes way beyond that. 

In my first month of being a member here are the things I appreciate:
-a forum that has actual value
-jerk free (hope it stays that way)
-everyone wants to help
-great software
-partnerships with commercial vendors to provide discounts

Keep up the good work!

AdIyhc:
-jerk free (hope it stays that way)
-pfflyer (September 28, 2006, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah hope so but usually "big" forums attract many jerks. :(

mouser:
Erm... Whatever happened to the TextPipe Pro prize? -Ethan
--- End quote ---

Sorry i missed this question when it was posted.

The TextPipe people decided they didn't want to donate any copies for us to give away.  It was my mistake to put it on the drawing form.  It's the first time a company has declined to give us any copies, but I still should have confirmed with them first before I added it to the drawing form.  My apologies.

Cavalcader:
I suggest to add a link to the corresponding announcement post in the forum (this one) when sending the mail to each winner
--- End quote ---
Definitely a good idea. I didn't discover this topic until the company sent the reg code with a link to here! Heh.
Many thanks! It'll be awesome to have the software's help in getting me organized. :D

Cavalcader:
[ Invalid Attachment ]-allen (September 26, 2006, 06:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
BTW, allen, I just noticed your "banner" doesn't fit all the text. The way it is now will really make some people scratch their heads. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version