ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mobysaurus

Mobysaurus Thesaurus v1.0.27 receives Editor's Review 5/5 Rating from Softpedia!

(1/1)

Wordzilla:
Surely it is the highest non-DC award this program has received by far.  ;D

I'm very excited, and can't wait to share with you guys!

And I'm VERY proud to be a DonationCoder developer!

Hello,

An in-depth review of your product "Mobysaurus Thesaurus" has been published at the following address:
http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/windows/Mobysaurus-Thesaurus-Review-36488.shtml

You may use the review text and graphics in any marketing or advertising materials, on your website or software boxes, as long as they are not dissociated from the Softpedia trademark.

Please feel free to link to us using the URL above.

Additional details about the Softpedia software reviews is available at:
http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Sincerely,
   The Softpedia Team

--- End quote ---

Click on the award images to read the full review: :D

Also an Editor's Review (rated 4/5) from Snapfiles.com

mouser:
i have to say, i've never seen softpedia give such a big review - it's obvious they really like the program.. Congratulations Anderson!

cemole:
I've read the review and think that its fabolous. Very deserving indeed :Thmbsup: What they have not mentioned though is the very dynamic nature of Anderson in continually developing the software.

I agree with the assertion that it's a bit tricky to have online contributions a la Wiki. I think it might be better that everyone have the ability to create an addition for their own copy of Moby rather than the general database. Maybe a "formatting tool/guide" could be online where you would enter the necessary information and the "tool" would have a file for you to add to your own thesaurus database.

Wordzilla:
Thank you, mouser, cemole!  :D

Yeah, to see more and more users are getting Moby everyday really inspires me to think and work harder on Moby.

I'll def get back to it after my final exams in the next week.

Btw, the downside of database wiki is well noted, thanks!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version