ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Xara X1 Massive discount (expires 28th September)

<< < (4/8) > >>

mrHappy:
Thanks for the link, but already looked at it, it was the only one I could find about Xara and svg
But can't see anywhere about it being done, so I'm assuming it not.

Had hoped that someone might know of a "secret" addon or program that could do it :)

JeffK:
I assume one can't download the full Xara Xtreme.

Jeff

Carol Haynes:
There is a trial version for Xtreme which is fully functioning (AFAIK). If you purchase it they give you an instant unlock code and also send you the CD Pack which includes loads of Video tutorials and demos of other apps. You can also choose to include a printed manual now (I think - there didn't used to be one but I think they have got one now).

JeffK:
Thanks Carol, I accessed the trial that way.  I got an email from Xara indicating that I could upgrade from X1 to Xtreme for $US29 but I can't find that price via any link they gave. 

Anyhow if I do decide to upgrade I might do it through your affiliate link.  I,ve to decide wheteher I really want/need it first.

Jeff

Carol Haynes:
Thanks Carol, I accessed the trial that way.  I got an email from Xara indicating that I could upgrade from X1 to Xtreme for $US29 but I can't find that price via any link they gave. 

Anyhow if I do decide to upgrade I might do it through your affiliate link.  I,ve to decide wheteher I really want/need it first.

Jeff
-JeffK (October 04, 2006, 05:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Jeff,

If you order the upgrade via my link the cheapest price is $39 - if you want to get it for $29 perhaps you should contact Xara by email and ask them how to go about that. It might be that it was only during the offer period - but I don't know for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version