ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

foobar...honestly...WTF?! WTF?!

<< < (9/15) > >>

Lashiec:
Okay, so I confused foobar and musikCube wrt. source code availability. Feel free to chop my head off :)
-f0dder (October 10, 2006, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

We'll do that ;D

I see you're catching the hang of it. Good work. Maybe we can create a foobar2000 ColumnsUI configurations design group (proudly sponsored by DonationCoder.com ;D) and sweep the floor with all those cocky users showing their configuration in the Hydrogenaudio thread :D

tinyvillager:
Maybe we can create a foobar2000 ColumnsUI configurations design group (proudly sponsored by DonationCoder.com ;D) and sweep the floor with all those cocky users showing their configuration in the Hydrogenaudio thread :D

--- End quote ---

I'm all for that  :)

superboyac:
Maybe we can create a foobar2000 ColumnsUI configurations design group (proudly sponsored by DonationCoder.com ;D) and sweep the floor with all those cocky users showing their configuration in the Hydrogenaudio thread :D

--- End quote ---

I'm all for that  :)
-tinyvillager (October 11, 2006, 05:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too.

I'm really glad I got into foobar, it's a great mp3 player.  Now that I think about it, in the 9 years that I used Winamp, there were only 4 skins that met with my approval as far as having an efficient design.  That's kind of ridiculous considering how many skins there are.

Anyway, I'm going to try to contact this one guy that has an awesome status bar code.  Then, my foobar will be perfect!

Djiezes:
Look, over there! It's superman!
:-[
Okay, so I confused foobar and musikCube wrt. source code availability. Feel free to chop my head off :)
-f0dder (October 10, 2006, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't worry about that. I'm not that choppy.  :P
I'd love it to be open source though. But it's freeware and that's counts at least for something.

herbiman:
Of ourse the other way to use Foobar is like I do:

Install.
Open
Drag files frmo Explorer into Foobar window.
Press Play and shrink to taskbar.
Listen to the music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version