ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2006

who dares wins - my challenge to you.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Darwin:
OK I'm in too. Draft of the materials and methods section of my PhD. nudone, this will kill me!

nudone:
excellent.

i will not ask how far you've got by the end of sunday - you can elevate your stress levels by procrastinating a little longer if you wish, but i will expect that everyone has made a start by the end of monday.

good luck to everyone. i'm sure that now we've focused on what to do it will be done. you may like to spend a little time meditating on how you will do it...

... if you can imagine it completed and the steps that were required to do it, then all you need do is transform those steps into real life actions. simple isn't it. i'm sure i must have read that in a book.

nudone:
time to ask: how are you doing?

anyone not tried to tackle their chosen task yet?

Lilly:
time to ask: how are you doing?

anyone not tried to tackle their chosen task yet?
-nudone (September 26, 2006, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oooh! Thanks for the reminder. I nearly forgot since i had to run out so early out of here. Doing 5 minutes before I go to sleep.

Darwin:
I'm ploddi... er, I mean plugging industriously away at it. Progress much better than at any point in the last six years but may be summed up as good so far but far from good! OK, cards on the table, I've a real external incentive to do this as a job has come up and they'll want to see at least drafts of some chapters, so this simply MUST get done. GIS section almost complete and must now think hard about 3-D morphometrics and stats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version