ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

My favorite software! What's yours?

<< < (28/55) > >>

Josh:
Floppy, do you happen to own an HD Drive for use with AnyDVD HD? I am trying to find out how AnyDVD HD is performing for you. Mainly, what I am interested in, is the HD Ripper.

Floppy:
Floppy, do you happen to own an HD Drive for use with AnyDVD HD? I am trying to find out how AnyDVD HD is performing for you. ... -Josh (March 24, 2007, 03:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

At the moment i do not own a HD drive. But if there is a heavy drop in prices for HD or Blu-ray drives, i will buy one.

Floppy

Grorgy:
Was just browsing through this thread looking for something in firefox to behave a bit like the notes option in opera, and thanks to Curt I now have flashnote installed, what a great little program, but i gotta stop, too many more programs running all the time i'll have no room for anything else.  Thanks Curt  :Thmbsup:

Curt:
You're welcome, Grorgy  :-)

Too many programs? I know the feeling. On the other hand; if you are not yet sooo tired of waiting for Explorer's Pathfinder to open, when you coldstart it, then you don't have TOO many apps! My Pathfinder will take AT LEAST 20 seconds to open...
 :-[   8) 

justice:

* MusicIP (music player)
* CrossLoop (technical assistance)
* Find and Run Robot (app launcher)
* Opera (browser)
* Topstyle Pro 3 (web development)
* MetaPad (text editor)
* WatchDog (startup delayer and system monitor)
* DirectAccess (text replacements)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version