ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

My favorite software! What's yours?

<< < (42/55) > >>

nosh:
Some gems discovered over the past month or so, all of which have already been mentioned on DC:

* Ava Find
* EmEditor
* ClipX

zridling:
Lately, I've really enjoyed editing movies with TMPGEnc 4 XPress. Easy, works with a lot of formats, and keeps file sizes smaller than normal (with the right codec, xvid being my fav).

Curt:
Lately, I've really enjoyed editing movies with TMPGEnc 4 XPress. -zridling (February 24, 2008, 10:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is nice to know that at least someone (used to) have some money...

rjbull:
> ShortCut (http://www.typer.de, I think the homepage is only in German but the program is also in English)
-ad-min (September 10, 2007, 01:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like a text completer or abbreviation expander?  Is that right?  Is it payware or freeware, and which versions of Windows does it run on?

Thanks...

Curt:
a text completer or abbreviation expander?-rjbull (February 24, 2008, 02:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

- both.

Is it payware or freeware?-rjbull (February 24, 2008, 02:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

- both

which versions of Windows does it run on?-rjbull (February 24, 2008, 02:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

- all

;)

Lite Personal is free, Personal Plus is €16 once, with optional €8.25 per year/updating. Lite is max 15 macros and for max 5 machines. The free lite is missing a few features like drag&drop, text storage, or what it was and I don't know.

One very fine feature is that you can use the hotkey * - which today's Giveawayoftheday, Typing Assistant, won't let you. This will make it so much easier to come up with nice unforgettable hotkeys.   :up:

Edited2: Oh, and the program is 100% in German. No English...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version