ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Viewing posts from a particular date.

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
ok, found it. would help a bit..

tks mouser. appreciate the modding part. ;)

Deozaan:
i know what u mean, deozaan. ;)
but u can also try the 'notify' and/or 'bookmark' option.-lanux128 (October 04, 2006, 09:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I have resorted to those quite frequently now.

I use the "Show Unread Posts" option OK but when I search for say "Xara" which I know has appeared in posts yesterday, I don't get anything more recent than July, eg.

Jeff
-JeffK (October 04, 2006, 10:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think my Show Unread Posts works normally most of the time. But there have been times when I haven't been to this site for a few weeks but there would only be one or two pages of Unread Posts. Compare that to when I actually browse the forums, almost every single messages has the New icon next to it. And everyonce in a while it will just start with a clean slate. I'll have had two or three pages of unread posts I'm catching up on and then poof, suddenly I have no unread posts even though I know I should have had two or three (or more) pages of unread posts. I can understand it not including every post since back when the forums started, but it shouldn't be clearing out posts from within the past month or week or day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version