ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Sweet! Direct Folders 3.0 released :)

<< < (3/4) > >>

JeffK:
And Code Sector are offering 50% off all their products, including Direct Folders 3, for ONE DAY ONLY... TODAY!

Ampa
-Ampa (September 19, 2006, 03:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

This discount appears to be still available as at the time of writing.  I bought Direct Folders and Jet Start Pro; I have been considering the latter for some time.

Jeff

moerl:
What the hell? Direct Folders was just updated to v3.1..

JeffK:
I'm actually having trouble getting either product to work properly.  Direct Folders comes up with hieraglyphics for some folder names.  Should I expect it to work with Office '97?  JetStart starts but won't stay running???

Jeff

DesertEagle:
Direct Folders comes up with hieraglyphics for some folder names. Should I expect it to work with Office '97? 
-JeffK (September 22, 2006, 08:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Please email me more details about this problem. I'll test DF with MS Office 97 and 2007 beta 2 today.

JetStart starts but won't stay running???

--- End quote ---

I've answered to your post on Code Sector forum, you'll find there a link to the debug version. Just send me the generated log.

--   
Best regards, Jeff

http://www.codesector.com
http://www.directfolders.com

alxwz:
After I'd played with FileBox eXtender for a while, it seemed to me that it's history (recent folders) function was broken. It didn't get newly created/used folders and let the list unchanged. Essentially, it seemed to fill the list once and then let it unchanged all the time. And it seemed to ignore my second drive (D:) completely, only using the desktop then. 
After I set it to display the full path in the dropdown menu though, it now seems to work properly.

Another update: Clicking on the desktop to switch the folder seems to (almost) work when you put the settings as "Enable for clicks on any window" (I missed that setting; but even then it only jumps to the users' profile directory, not the desktop folder itself). The problem I mentioned with FBX always switching to the user's profile dir as a non-admin might have been caused by the complete path not activated in Explorer's address bar under this user configuration (this had been discussed in an older thread in their forum).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version