topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 2:24 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Public Apology to the DC community + 2023 mending  (Read 2569 times)

publicdomain

• Joined in 2019
  • Call me Vic!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Public Apology to the DC community + 2023 mending
« on: April 23, 2023, 12:05 AM »
Hello dear friends, first, I am sorry and apologize to every member I have let down so far.

My ever-changing hectic life schedule is no excuse, even as I was sincere when estimating, I recognize I failed.

Second, I am firmly devoting the rest of this 2023 year to mending by publishing each and every new release I owe to fellow members by going back into my posts and listing them right on this thread to accomplish their coding.

Do notice I am not committing to any further new coding snack until I complete what I have already pledged. Given the case, I will use every ounce of financial support I get from this point forward to deliver the programs I owe to the community during this 2023 year.

Only after I finish delivering ALL the programs I owe to fellow members will I engage in vowing to new/novel releases again. Only after achieving a true clean slate.

Given this mending scenario, I am officially stopping myself from promising to implement new snacks and only will devote to going through my posts to list the releases I already committed to in my exchanges with fellow members, to finally publish then in order to turn such a past fail into a current success.

Thanks to you all for your wonderful support and hope you find it in your heart to forgive me and allow some more fortitude as I finally fulfill these pending releases.

In love & kindness.

A committed,
Vic
My name's Victor but do feel free to call me Vic!

Support with your DonationCredits!
❤️ Support on Patreon @ www.patreon.com/publicdomain
🎁 One-time Paypal @ www.paypal.com/paypalme/victorvls
Email/Paypal: publicdomainvicgmail.com

nickodemos

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Public Apology to the DC community + 2023 mending
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 07:43 PM »
Everyone deserves a life outside the net. We all know how anything can change, or even how things slowly pile up in real life that you do not see the mountain until your looking down it.

publicdomain

• Joined in 2019
  • Call me Vic!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2023, 08:11 PM »
Okay! Time to roll-up the sleeves and get into the community-coding again :) "failure is a chance for you to do better".

This is the list of due programs, from the date of this topic backwards.

As I review them the list gets updated, with a delivery announcement as releases flow.

New programs to deliver (dynamic list, more entries to be added):

Updates:

They'll be tackled one by one toward a clean slate again :Thmbsup:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:33 AM by publicdomain »

publicdomain

• Joined in 2019
  • Call me Vic!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2023, 08:25 PM »
Everyone deserves a life outside the net. We all know how anything can change, or even how things slowly pile up in real life that you do not see the mountain until your looking down it.

Thanks for your kind words @nickodemos, I'm going to persevere during this decade with the PD project.

My goal is to make a living helping people with my skill set. Even if it's a starting point toward that goal, I can  call it a win from $100/week deriving from this project.

One doesn't have to quit something just because there isn't riches in there. I do believe my "PD offering" is valuable and relevant to make the life of those fellows valuing it a better one. At times the right program -be it a time saver or a custom utility- can & does have a very positive impact in the day-to-day experience of users.

Some may assist others from the health, clothing or food industry, some may assist from spirituality, music or tech... no matter the field/sector it's all important to paint the whole picture we ALL need in order to have a fulfilling time here on Earth :-*

publicdomain

• Joined in 2019
  • Call me Vic!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member