ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

LabelControl

<< < (3/5) > >>

jgpaiva:
Afaik, the stuff in the settings are the controls that labelcontrol is able to recognize.
Each of the entry stands for a type of command. I don't exactly know where they are defined, though. Still, most of them should be there already.

As for detecting which ones are which, you could try using window spy, which comes with autohotkey. That'll tell you what kind of control a control is.

chrisk:
hi jgpaiva,
aha!!! we're inching closer. :)

so these are autohotkey scripts (i was wondering what the choice between an exe and an ahk version was all about, and the disabled systray icon vaguely reminded me of something...).

now:
may i ask you and others "out there" whether they've already maybe "tinkered" with this app (ie whether they've managed to _extend_ or somehow _modify_ the default settings)???? [it would save me, i'm sure, an enormous amount of time, coz otherwise here i am having to learn ahk :-[ !!!)

thanks for any further pointers,
chrisk

jgpaiva:
Yes, all of skrommel's apps are autohotkey scrips.

As for your question, i don't know. But i didn't, i only used it enough to answer your questions ;)

You don't actually have to learn ahk, i think. You could only use the "window spy" and edit label control's settings by removing what you don't want the script to recognize.

chrisk:
jgpaiva,
ah, good, thanks for the pointer.
and then:
do you, does anyone, know how to _add_ things one would wish LabelControl to recognize??
thanks for all,
chrisk

jgpaiva:
do you, does anyone, know how to _add_ things one would wish LabelControl to recognize??
-chrisk (November 11, 2006, 02:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, i can't help you with that. Maybe you could ask at the ahk forum (www.autohotkey.com/forum) for some pointers on if ahk recognizes all types of controls or, if not, which ones does it recognize.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version