ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Need a specific type a renaming utility or script

<< < (2/4) > >>

KodeZwerg:
What you want, "blabla SxxExx blabla some changing text that has to stay.ext" -> "blabla Sxx some changing text that has to stay" is not matching in my code.
My code works on a single file base to compute/guess a good foldername to put file in.
As a compromise, I cut right after the season number to have something logical, what I do see on your image is just human logical but works not for a single file mechanism.
So if you are okay with "blabla SxxExx blabla something that has to stay.ext" -> "blabla Sxx" I can do.

nickodemos:
Nope. Leave it as is. Doing "blabla Sxx" leaves me with adding all the extra information. As is what you have done cuts out a good 80% of my work. For that I thank you.

KodeZwerg:
480p/576p/720p/1080p/2160p/XviD/HEVC/Rereip/BDRip/AAC/DVDRip/PDTV-nickodemos (February 18, 2023, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Integrated those patterns.
Fixed a bug that not accepted season/episode combination.

Beside "00.00" as season/episode it should now work as you wanted.

Tell me if it still has bugs to fix.

KodeZwerg:
And why my first release was not working like you had expected it to be?
A programmer is just as good as the information he gets.

--- ---Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Game.Theory.with.Bomani.Jones.S02E02.AAC.MP4-Mobile.mp4
Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Gold.Lies.and.Videotape.S01E05.The.Monster.AAC.MP4-Mobile.mp4
Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Graveyard.Carz.S16E02.AAC.MP4-Mobile.mp4
Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Full.Swing.2023.S01E08.AAC.MP4-Mobile.mp4

Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Game.Theory.with.Bomani.Jones.S02.AAC.MP4-Mobile
Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Gold.Lies.and.Videotape.S01.The.Monster.AAC.MP4-Mobile
Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Graveyard.Carz.S16.AAC.MP4-Mobile
Y:\TD\_Work\Mobile\Full.Swing.2023.S01.AAC.MP4-Mobile-nickodemos (February 18, 2023, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
As you can see, you did not cut in your example the name of the episode, you did exactly what I did, you just removed the "E00"

Shades:
Or go to a site like SpoilerRarbg.com
and download full seasons sets there. Those have the folder name format you require, plus all files neatly sorted and more often than not subs included.

You'll need to be a little more patient this way, but getting better sources saves you a lot of work. That or figure out how the SpoilerSONARR/SabNZB
tools work and fully automate the retrieval and optional renaming of the file types you show in your screenshots + storing these in folders (with formatted names). Which can then be used in a solution like Plex or Jellyfin to have a sort of Netflix-like experience in your home network.

SpoilerSONARR
can already be used for sorting with the collection of files you have obtained.

Note to moderator: Feel free to remove this post, if you deem the spoiler content too controversial or going against rules I'm not aware of.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version