ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your (physical) desktop

<< < (3/41) > >>

jgpaiva:
Well... I don't have a decent camera. But i do have my crappy phone.

Here are some images:

My main desk, where i only have the essential stuff: computer, second monitor, keyboard and mouse, some paper for school work, my GTD (non-patented) system, some writing material, the school timetable and a clock. (i also have a cool picture of me in disneyland, on the second monitor. that's not essential, but it's pretty cool :P)

My small table, where i dump stuff that i don't feel like organizing, and the stuff i grab when i leave home (keys, cell phone, school stuff, etc).

My second desk, where, right now, i only have blank paper sheets and some important documents at the bottom, and on top of it, the shelves where i put the daily annotations i take in class. (yep, i feel pretty good with myself knowing that i own an almost empty desk :P)

Sorry for the bad pictures but.. they're better than nothing, right? :P

nudone:
hehe, good to see where gridmove and dialogmove were created, jgpaiva. i like your emtpy shelves, very zen like.

so far, i have to agree that mouser's desk looks the most inviting to sit at (maybe it's just the lighting scheme in the photo). i'm wondering if being messy leads to distraction - and procrastination. hey, where did you get that cool wallpaper from - i'd sure like to have something like that  ;)

i think i'm going to put 'create new working environment' down on my 'will-do' list. tidy desk, tidy brain, tidy life, nirvana.

taichimaster:
My desktop:

f0dder:
It's interesting to see that some of you have very poor arm support! - ideally you should be able to rest your forearm on your table while typing, to avoid too much strain. I know it certainly matters to me, with all those hours I spend (or at least, used to spend) in front of the computer :-[

jgpaiva:
It's interesting to see that some of you have very poor arm support! - ideally you should be able to rest your forearm on your table while typing, to avoid too much strain. I know it certainly matters to me, with all those hours I spend (or at least, used to spend) in front of the computer :-[
-f0dder (September 19, 2006, 04:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's true, it's one of the things that most worries me. With my previous chair, i had several problems with that, my wrist was aching lots of times. But now, i have arm support on my chair! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version