ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your (physical) desktop

<< < (22/41) > >>

mouser:
ok i admit it, dust is invisible to me.. i live in a world which is covered with a thin layer of dust.  when i say clean i mean clean of all unwanted particles large than a grain of sand.

app103:
when i say clean i mean clean of all unwanted particles large than a grain of sand.
-mouser (July 08, 2008, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

In a room as small as yours, I can see where that would be important, but in rooms as large as mine, there is a strange echo without the clutter, that I find difficult to deal with.

Carol Haynes:
ok i admit it, dust is invisible to me.. i live in a world which is covered with a thin layer of dust.  when i say clean i mean clean of all unwanted particles large than a grain of sand.
-mouser (July 08, 2008, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

""After four years you don't notice the dust." Quentin Crisp on cleaning

More memorable quotes from QC:

* Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level. It's cheaper.
* If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
* It is explained that all relationships require a little give and take. This is untrue. Any partnership demands that we give and give and give and at the last, as we flop into our graves exhausted, we are told that we didn't give enough.
* It's no good running a pig farm badly for 30 years while saying, 'Really, I was meant to be a ballet dancer.' By then, pigs will be your style.

f0dder:
size of desk isn't so important -- have a clean and neat work area is.
-mouser (July 08, 2008, 11:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
You need proper arm rest, though. I can't believe how many people's setups don't have proper arm rest :o

mouser:
I now have Quad Monitor Cody Wallpaper (thanks Nick!):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version