ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your (physical) desktop

<< < (15/41) > >>

steeladept:
Scancode:  Looks alot like my computer room, only more domestics and not quite enough opened up hardware  :P .  Don't know if it is good or bad, but since I moved into my mom's house to take care of her, I never got my computer room setup again.  She passed away 6 months after we moved in, and that was about 7 months ago, so I guess it has been about a year since I had that.  Since then I have been stuck (lucky enough, depending on your outlook) to have a laptop that works on the kitchen table when we don't eat there.  :D  If it weren't for that, I would have posted a picture just so you don't feel so bad.

Austilious:
Here is my rig

The specs
AMD Sempron 3300+
1gb of Ram
290 gb total of hard drive space
GeForce 6800 XTreme
TV Tuner/Capture Card

yksyks:
I apologize for reviving this thread, but this morning made me laugh how my desktop changed during the past couple of weeks:

tomos:
ah yes.. congrats yksyks (or should that be - hope you have enough energy to enjoy!)

yksyks:
Thanks! So far so good. I should have added though that my cell phone place on the desktop took a wireless baby monitor...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version