ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us your (physical) desktop

(1/41) > >>

f0dder:
Couldn't find a similar thread with the search feature, nor the first five pages of topics here in Living Room, so I decided to make a new thread. Here goes! :) (oh, theres's another thread alright, but not about physical desktop).

Two 17" TFTs running 1280x1024 - an acer al1722 and an al1715. The thing in the back is a

Ti-83 calculator, 18-in-1 card reader and 3-port USB hub, 80gig seagate, icybox usb2/firewire enclosure with 120gig disk, K750i cellphone ontop of a VIM "cheat sheet", a box of CD-Rs and a box of DVD-Rs.

On top of the workstation to the left is a (defunct :( ) netgear wlan access point, and ontop of the testbox on thje right is a ZyXEL ADSL modem/router and an 8port 100mbit switch.

The machines... ASUS A8N SLI Premium (for stability & passively cooled chipset, not for SLI), AMD64x2 4400/2.21GHz, 4x512MB Corsair ram, Plextor PX-716A DVD burner, liteon SHD-16P1S DVD reader, 2x160gb maxtor sata in raid/mirror + a 80gig maxtor ide for "scratch" use, GeForce6600/256 PCI-e.

The test-machine is a P2-MMX@350MHz with 64 megs of ram, usually a voodoo3 PCI (but atm "whatever" I had lying around), Intel eepro 100 (with flashable rom!), a promise fasttrack tx133 to support large drives, and two drive bays. Machine is pretty defunct at the moment, though :(

mouser:
fun! :)  :up:
more please!

nudone:
f0dder, i think you are procrastinating about something if you have time to make this kind of post.

here's the list of what i'm using https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1791.msg12431#msg12431

app103:
EdTheSlowAss:

specs

The old one...on a set of 2 drawer filing cabinets, with a table top ironing board across an open drawer. (hey...it works pretty good as a desk)

Yasmin:

specs

And this is where I live.  :)

mouser:
My annotated workspace:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version