ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Lastpass hacked proper

<< < (3/3)

skwire:
Been using Keepass for years, it syncs to iDrive Cloud Drive, (mainly as a backup but also so I have access to the database file via browser/app if needed), and via OneDrive sync plugin which the Android app uses as the database, (syncing any local changes back to it which then propagate to computers).
-4wd (December 25, 2022, 10:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Keepass user for many years as well.  I also use a similar online setup to yours to gain access from my phone and to sync back changes.

rgdot:
Keepass DB uploaded to Tresorit is what I have done for the past few years. It is good enough for me.

Tuxman:
Unsurprisingly, storing your passwords on other people's computers is an idea of relatively low sophistication.

tomos:
I'm one of those people who are slow to change, in this case, slow to move on from something I know is flawed.
Was given a big push by my lastpass extension in Vivaldi -- it started staying logged in between sessions (I hibernate the laptop). Just now, I started laptop and was able to make a payment via paypal using lastpass -- the computer hadnt been used for two days; I think then lastpass realised it shouldnt be logged in so it logged me out.

Anyways, that gave me the push to move to Keepass, just used it for the first time, seems fine :up:

Tuxman:
Good choice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version