ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell Extended Clipboard Format Data Discussion Thread

<< < (25/25)

mouser:
lis it reproducible? i will try top see if i can reproduce it. if i can reproduce i can fix I'm just not sure whythe new version would introduce this.

markfoley:
Hi, sorry to necro the thread, but I've been trying to work out why my onenote text has lost all its formatting when pasted with CHS.  Is this formatting preservation feature considered live now?  Or is it just the portable one still that has this?  I did the normal install and can't see anything about formatting.

patrickB:
Hi,
In order to deploy the software more widely, it would be interesting to have a language txt file.
Some panels are technical and not easy to understand the configurations for non-English speakers.
I just bought it (donation) after testing and comparing various software (clipclip, clipmate, clipcache, arsclip ...), and I find it excellent! :Thmbsup:
Hoping that this project will not be abandoned, as observed, on this category of software (clipboard).

Sorry for my English :-[
Patrick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version