ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

No living room, ironically

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
Exciting! Congrats!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
Exciting! Congrats!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
-wraith808 (August 10, 2022, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  It felt good to sleep in a bed and make my own meals(not simultaneously of course.).  The only American style diners in the Miami area seem to be inland.  Way too long a bus ride just to take a chance on getting breakfast.  I try to avoid spicy food.  Not easy to do around here.  But I have developed a taste for cafe con leche(coffe with milk.)  It is similar to a Starbucks latte at half the price.   ;)

Shades:
Thanks.  It felt good to sleep in a bed and make my own meals(not simultaneously of course.). -MilesAhead (August 11, 2022, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Depends on your reach and where your bed is located... :P

Bad joke aside, it is good to read that you are ready again for 4 walls and a roof.  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
Thanks.  It felt good to sleep in a bed and make my own meals(not simultaneously of course.). -MilesAhead (August 11, 2022, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Depends on your reach and where your bed is located... :P

Bad joke aside, it is good to read that you are ready again for 4 walls and a roof.  :Thmbsup:
-Shades (August 14, 2022, 01:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh heh heh.   8)

erikts:
Yay!!  After 9 1/2 years of living outside in the Greater Miami Area(tm) I got the robot phone call that the furniture for my new one bedroom apartment will be delivered and assembled tomorrow.  Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, but no living room.   ;D

I don't know yet exactly what my expenses will be.  But I hope I will have enough left over to get WiFi so I can justify getting a Windows 11 Laptop to use at the kitchen table.   8) 8)
-MilesAhead (August 09, 2022, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Congratulations  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version