ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: One or two click screenshot emailer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tekzel:
Those are ideas, but I am hoping for something much smaller and more encapsulated in purpose.  Basically, not a screen capture program at all.  A little, very small footprint program specifically for emailing a screen cap to a specific address, wouldnt even need the ability to save the capture to the local system.  More of a support tool than a screen capture application.  Also one with super minimal configuration so you could send it to your grandmother in Nebraska and she could easilly get it going.  Why Nebraska?  No idea, just the first thing that popped into my mind.

Oh and your standalone idea sounds awesome Mouser, you make amazing stuff so I am sure you would knock it out of the park!

Carol Haynes:
Those are ideas, but I am hoping for something much smaller and more encapsulated in purpose.  Basically, not a screen capture program at all.  A little, very small footprint program specifically for emailing a screen cap to a specific address, wouldnt even need the ability to save the capture to the local system.  More of a support tool than a screen capture application.  Also one with super minimal configuration so you could send it to your grandmother in Nebraska and she could easilly get it going.  Why Nebraska?  No idea, just the first thing that popped into my mind.
-Tekzel (September 12, 2006, 08:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

;) Sounds like you are looking for an AHK script

Tekzel:
Hmm, another thing just occured to me.  Would be nice if you could specify more than 1 address and a friendly name along with it, so as an example I can install it on my wife's grandmothers machine and configure it with mine and my wifes email addresses along with "Michael" and "Leah" so when she hit the hotkey it would pop up a box showing those two names, she just selects the one she wants to send it to and away it goes.  If only one is configured, it would just send it right to that address instead of showing the box.

mouser:
tekzel this is exactly my plan.
a user will be able to configure quick email profiles so that you can very easily and clearly send a screenshot to a friend who is in your configured lst.

Tekzel:
We are on the same wavelength Mouser, scarrrry!! haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version