ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove discussion.

<< < (2/6) > >>

kragenspeck:
Hello,

I'm a happy user of Gridmove. I use it mainly for what I call my Pseudo-IDE: a web development environment made out of a firefox with firebug, a SciTE Editor window and two small ftp folder and home folder windows. I've been poking around before with Eclipse, PHPEclipse and so on, finding it's bloated, painfully painfully slow and all the fancy features half broken.
Having the windows snap in place takes most of the bother out of my solution. Thanks for that!
For this special use it would be great if Gridmove could also _launch_ the apps an move them in place.

But, my request is: would you mind finishing the Help section about Hotkeys?  :)

jgpaiva:
 ;D I love your "pseudo-ide" concept, kragenspeck!

But, my request is: would you mind finishing the Help section about Hotkeys?  :)
-kragenspeck (October 03, 2008, 03:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, the help file is missing a serious update and redo, it's on my todo list, but I haven't updated GridMove in a while (busy busy at school), and still have a few features I'd like to add/fix before I update the help file.

Anyways, if you'd like to know something about gridmove, just post away and I'll answer them :)

kragenspeck:
I was curious about FastMove, but I just found out on my own. That's nice too.
What I was looking for is a shorthand to minimize the active window, that's something I miss in Windows.

Oh and, I have removed all grids from the grids folder, but there are still some left in the menu that i don't need.
Can I remove them?

jgpaiva:
kragenspeck: No, you can't remove the other grids, right now.
Those are hardcoded. I have already coded a fix for that, just haven't uploaded it yet because there's still some other stuff to handle.

To minimize the window, gridmove doesn't include a hotkey for that. But you can check ou the "edge grid", which I think has a "minimize" hotspot, and then copy it to your own grid :)

kragenspeck:
Cool, thanks!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version