ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove discussion.

<< < (5/6) > >>

MichelvanHagen:
Hello, I have download and install GridMove today and pay a donation. I work with Windows 8.1 pro. I can not start or pen GridMove. Installed several times, but nothing happened. Maby someone can help me.

tomos:
Hello, I have download and install GridMove today and pay a donation. I work with Windows 8.1 pro. I can not start or pen GridMove. Installed several times, but nothing happened. Maby someone can help me.
-MichelvanHagen (July 23, 2015, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

hi Michel
I just installed it on Win 8.1 home, and it seems to work fine here - at the end of install, it showed the about/help window (I cant remember if I had to click a button to run it).
It shows in the tray here:

If it's not running, you should be able to find it here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GridMove\GridMove.exe

I've only ever used it via the shortcut keys:
Winkey+G should show a grid overlay on the screen with numbers to select, N will show the next grid options (i.e. cycle through the different grids stored).

jgpaiva:
Hi Michel, I'm sorry GridMove didn't work for you, but with so few details it's really hard to be helpful.
Could you check if you find the icon tomos mentioned on the bottom-right corner of your screen (the notification area)?
If not, when you press the windows key and type 'gridmove', does it show up on the list? After running it, it still doesn't show up on the notification area?

MichelvanHagen:
Hello tomos and jgpaiva,
Thanks for the answers. Yes I have the Gridmove icon.
But if I click on it nothing happens.
The Winkey+g solution is working, so I can use the software, thanks!

jgpaiva:
Hi Michel, if the GridMove icon is there, then you can right-click it to check the options :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version