ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove discussion.

<< < (3/6) > >>

jgpaiva:
Hi guys! I haven't been able to update recently, but after seing the recent Windows7 changes that add a function similar to GridMove, I just had to try to see how it would work in GridMove.

So, you can find a new version which has a bit of change here. Please, please tell me what you think, and in particular if you think it's better (or not) than the previous version :)

[edit] I hadn't predicted some problems.. Please test it with the "Win7Mimic" grid, the 2-part,3-part and 4-part grids have one small usability problem :) [/edit]

mitzevo:
setup file is corrupt dude.. can you post in one central place when u rls new stuff for gridmove?

Makes it easy to keep an eye on updates, additions, new grids, etc.

jgpaiva:
Oh, I wasn't expecting that :(
Sorry. I have reuploaded it to the same link.

Mitzevo: I always post about new release on GridMove's thread here. But I'll start posting on this thread too.
However, thr best way to keep up to date is to use DCUpdater ;)

Angelo.S:
Hello,

i am a new user to gridmove because nview is not available under vista. thank you for the program.

my problem is,

1. the grids and the tutorials ...  ;D
2. and my question, is it possible to view the grid always or longer than 10 seconds?

i have a java application, that i cannot send or resizing to grids ...

thanks from german

AS

jgpaiva:
Hi angelo!

The grids are not very hard to makes, unfortunately, I don't write very well in English, thus the readme is hard to understand.

The grid doesn't stay up more than those 10 seconds. That's because if someone inadvertently started gridmove's grid and couldn't close it, it'd close itself.

GridMove protects the user from himself, not moving windows which are not supposed to be moved. Your java program is probably one of these.
However, you can disable this feature in the menu, under 'safe mode'. Be careful though.. If you disable it, GridMove will be able to resize any window (including some which shouldn't be moved!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version