ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for someone to fix and improve a set of PS1 and a PS2 emulators

<< < (2/2)

Zero3K:
It crashes when I click File, Run (or press r) when running a build of either hps1x64 or hps2x64 that is compiled with any GCC version plus the ld.exe from binutils 2.36 but not when doing that when running a build of either hps1x64 or hps2x64 that is compiled with any GCC version plus the ld.exe from binutils 2.35. I have managed to pinpoint the line of code responsible. It is ( (func2) (rs->pCodeStart [ Index ]) ) (); in \hps1x64\src\r3000a\src\r3000a.cpp and in \hps2x64\src\r5900\src\r5900.cpp.

ibay770:
Or they're just not interested because it's of no benefit to them ... you could always hire a freelancer.

Don't equate lack of interest, (or anything else), with lack of ability.
-4wd (April 12, 2022, 08:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
1. I tried that, but he ended up not being able to do everything I asked of him.
2. Okay.
-Zero3K (April 12, 2022, 08:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would hire someone else then. For the right price you can get almost anything done.

Zero3K:
I know. It would be nice if I could find someone here to do it for free though. Can anyone fix the errors I get when trying to compile it with Visual Studio 2019? I have made a .sln that just needs them fixed. Maybe getting it to compile with that will fix the crash since it is using a different compiler/linker. If it no longer crashes, then getting it to also compile with MinGW's GCC would be helpful in order to see if it still crashes or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version