ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PublicDomainVic

ScreenAction - Configurable actions triggered by screen area change.

<< < (2/4) > >>

publicdomain:
Hey Vic! Created an account just to let you know, good stuff! Will be following this,-MLJ1111 (April 30, 2022, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fantastic! Glad to know this and you :) Welcome to the party

My case however is monitoring any change periodically on the whole screen, save the date/time of course.-MLJ1111 (April 30, 2022, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay! As a "wink" to your request I've added a "Whole screen" context menu option to the set area button (right-click):

This one is about to take off

cacgul:
Hey Vic!
wow, actually this is exact what I am looking for with this GUI and area changes! I registered here for this cool tool :)
I have no idea how to get started this tool. I downloaded the repo and how do I get an .exe/executable file from it?

Thank you for any advice!
Have a nice day mate!

publicdomain:
Hey Vic!
wow, actually this is exact what I am looking for with this GUI and area changes! I registered here for this cool tool :)
I have no idea how to get started this tool. I downloaded the repo and how do I get an .exe/executable file from it?

Have a nice day mate!
-cacgul (May 14, 2022, 03:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi cacgul, thanks & welcome to the family. I have both desktop and window figured. I'll be releasing an ALPHA with them (No worries, public release contains .exe binary).

Going to "ping" you via PM.

(Camera support as required by user45454 to follow)

Cheers!

publicdomain:
-publicdomain (May 15, 2022, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

hmm... seriously pondering splitting webcam functionality into a separate "Camera Action" release...This will allow for a faster release of what's coded (this app) & a deeper dwelling on algorithms for computer vision, including OpenCV :)

The simpler detection for screen pixels and windows is a different domain vs real-life camera video feeds.

EDIT: Yep, two separate releases is the way to go :up: (Good news for this one)

cacgul:
Wow, thats Sounds good, thank you mate :-)

Hey Vic!

Have a nice day mate!
-cacgul (May 14, 2022, 03:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi cacgul, thanks & welcome to the family. I have both desktop and window figured. I'll be releasing an ALPHA with them (No worries, public release contains .exe binary).

Going to "ping" you via PM.

Cheers!
-publicdomain (May 15, 2022, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version