ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PublicDomainVic

ScreenAction - Configurable actions triggered by screen area change.

<< < (4/4)

gvipper:
Vic,

This is great. This is the perfect solution for many of my issues.  Some software out there has too many options and others don't have enough. But this project is perfect.
I would love to download and try it out.

Great work!

Thank you.

evant22:
Hello @todachen! Glad you like the program's concept :Thmbsup:

There is a big chance for ScreenAction to be released during this month.

Cheers!
-publicdomain (September 03, 2022, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Created and account just for this! Looks like an awesome project that I could really use it as a work around to my main programming problem. Not to be vague on purpose, it's just unrelated and seemingly much more difficult. I was thinking watching for changes in a program and executing a command, mouse click, or hotkeys would be a simple thing that has already existed somewhere on the internet for years and years, but I keep looking and.... nope lol I did download the files from github, installed visual studio and all that jazz, but is there any way to make it functional right now or is it still in development? The GUI pops up, but I cant get anything to function afterward, including the links back to this thread and the source code. I even "built" it to be an exe thinking that might be a problem. Thats the extent of my .cs knowledge, so pretty much nothing. If it just isn't complete, I hope to see it when its working!

publicdomain:
Hi guys, thanks for the kind words and patience. For the second half of past year I was going from contract to contract which pushed the PD coding to the side :-[

We are likely getting some sponsorship coming for the PD project in the next following days which enables completion of several programs, with this one high on the list :Thmbsup:

Thank you very much again for your support.

Lots of love @ this community :-*

Vic

pirabid:
Hi guys, thanks for the kind words and patience. For the second half of past year I was going from contract to contract which pushed the PD coding to the side :-[

We are likely getting some sponsorship coming for the PD project in the next following days which enables completion of several programs, with this one high on the list :Thmbsup:

Thank you very much again for your support.

Lots of love @ this community :-*

Vic
-publicdomain (January 27, 2023, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Any news on this please? If this is not taking off anytime soon, I am contemplating to create software on my own (Actually I was already on it after I got frustrated to see nothing exists on Internet in 2023, screens already created)

1. Developing screens using SceneBuilder
2. UI and Backend coding in JavaFX (17) and JavaSE (Java 17)
3. Using Eclipse/Gradle
4. I know JAVA is a mess when it comes to packaging/distributing desktop grade software to end users, so I plan to bundle and distribute software as java images (JRE+Application+Dependencies all bundled together) at least for Windows-64-bit to begin with.

I am strictly not a developer by profession, so don't expect too much  :D

Regards,
Abid

publicdomain:
Any news on this please?
Regards,
Abid
-pirabid (May 02, 2023, 01:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello Abid, I've added ScreenAction to the list of due programs I'm working on right now.

There is a ScreenAction release with basic features coming sooner rather than later. Having said that, do feel free to do your implementation. My personal policy regarding free software releases being: the more options for the community the merrier!

Cheers!  :Thmbsup:
Vic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version