ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to check several sites daily with ease?

<< < (4/5) > >>

BGM:
I've seen some addons for chrome and firefox before that allows you an extensive macro system that you can use on web pages.  I never had a real use for these systems, but if you wanted to automate web-page processing, that seems like a good start.

iMacro is one of these.  I think it's the one I played around with, except it was for firefox - but that was all pre web-extension era.

brotherS:
app103: cool idea (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=52153.msg448168#msg448168)! :)

I've seen some addons for chrome and firefox before that allows you an extensive macro system that you can use on web pages.  I never had a real use for these systems, but if you wanted to automate web-page processing, that seems like a good start.

iMacro is one of these.  I think it's the one I played around with, except it was for firefox - but that was all pre web-extension era.
-BGM (February 14, 2022, 08:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Interesting stuff, but iMacros looks WAY too complex for most users. :)

nickodemos:
For the average user iMarco is pretty much out of reach. Yet it is a fantastic program to use.

conceptworld:
I use a Notezilla note to automatically open them on a specific time & date, and it repeats daily, weekly, or monthly, as required. Since I always have Notezilla open any way, it doesn't use any extra resources that it wouldn't normally have already used.
-app103 (February 13, 2022, 11:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 Thanks for explaining how you use Notezilla.

Contro:
For the average user iMarco is pretty much out of reach. Yet it is a fantastic program to use.
-nickodemos (February 14, 2022, 08:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Where is this software iMarco ?¿?¿?¿
 :-* :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version