ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mobysaurus

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Mobysaurus Thesaurus - 1.0.55 - Jan 30, 2007

<< < (12/16) > >>

Wordzilla:
That's a good question! Here's probably a good place to start:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=profanity&fulltext=Search

Thanks for looking into it.  :Thmbsup:
-Cavalcader (November 10, 2006, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cavalcader, check out the new alpha (1.0.44) - Safe Search!  ;)

You can edit the word list and it won't get replaced with each update unless you choose to restore default.

Wordzilla:
The next feature to add to moby will be "auto-detection of inflections and spelling variants"  :)

Cavalcader:
Cavalcader, check out the new alpha (1.0.44) - Safe Search!  ;)-Mobysaurus (November 22, 2006, 11:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice! I'll check it out. :D

The next feature to add to moby will be "auto-detection of inflections and spelling variants"  :)
-Mobysaurus (November 23, 2006, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aha -- fuzzy logic. Sounds good!

cemole:
We were previously talking about the presentation of the word list that Mobysaurus  suggests. I came across TheSage's English Dictionary and Thesaurus as the "Program of The Month of September 2006" in the Freeware-Guide website. They have come up with a "tree-view type" of an approach (not sure that's the right term, but gets the point across), which I find useful (although a bit resource-heavy maybe). It kind of reminds me of Visual Thesaurus.

Curt:
- post deleted, old version in mind

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version