ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

MiniReview: SpaceMonger

<< < (2/3) > >>

allen:
it's the states and cities map in spacemonger that i find confusing,  :D
Treesize is more simple.-kimmchii (September 10, 2006, 09:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe you need to zoom in for a closer look :P

lanux128 -- before posting the review, I'd searched and saw your plug.  Great application! The current version is quite fresh, I haven't examined the version history to see how often new releases come, but it's certainly reassuring to know it's in active development.  I hate undeveloped software, even if it is perfect. (Not that I can give any examples of perfect :)

mouser:
wow beautifull pictures.

and fantastic minireview! (only missing the nice table template created by Josh)

ps. if you feel like adding that you can simply modify your post, go to the very top, and then select Minireview Template from the dropdown list of Preset text - it will add a blank table template to fill in.
(might want to try it in personal area first to get a feel for it).

Great job allen, looking forward to trying this, if only for the nice pictures.  :up:

mouser:
EVERYONE: please remember to give out some credits to people who write mini reviews, even if they don't want them!

nite_monkey:
I think the review is a solid, good review, but seeing the pictures, I think that if I were to look at my computer through that program, my head would explode. I would probly crash my computer with what I had on my computer before I reinstalled windows.

paulobrabo:
Now that SpaceMonger went shareware I use JDiskReport.

MiniReview: SpaceMonger

More screenshots:
http://www.jgoodies.com/freeware/jdiskreport/screenshots.html

OK, it's Java, but it's sleek and almost fast ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version