ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Grab selected region makes screen go big

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shades:
Thanks, restarting did the trick.
-bwoods (February 02, 2022, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you haven't seen "The IT crowd", that is your loss. Even if you are not that fond of British comedy. But if you did see it, you are very familiar with the phrase "Have you tried turning it off an on again?" The solution for practically everything :)

Here is a gif from that meme:
https://media1.giphy.com/media/rcOlpTCkM1GAE/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47yqo5memhd4s5k3p1l19ltip14k2satry2oez618r&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

DigiTecKid:
It may not be related to that powershell thing, but it may be if the monitor resolutions changed since SC was started that can do it -- restarting SC will also fix that if monitor configuration has changed since it was started.
-mouser (January 31, 2022, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanx!  That was making me a crazy.   :D

Renegade:
@mouser - this sounds related to the issue I reported earlier.

bwoods:
Thanks, restarting did the trick.
-bwoods (February 02, 2022, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you haven't seen "The IT crowd", that is your loss. Even if you are not that fond of British comedy. But if you did see it, you are very familiar with the phrase "Have you tried turning it off an on again?" The solution for practically everything :)

Here is a gif from that meme:
https://media1.giphy.com/media/rcOlpTCkM1GAE/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47yqo5memhd4s5k3p1l19ltip14k2satry2oez618r&rid=200w.webp&ct=g
-Shades (February 02, 2022, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
LOL I'm not familiar with it. And yes, turning it off and on again is something that I am familiar with. My previous post was after restarting the computer twice--which is restarting the app. Thanks for your comment, I enjoyed it. :)

bwoods:
I'm still experiencing the original problem--hitting PrtScrn, which is my hotkey for "Grab Selected Region," makes the screen go big and selecting a region useless. I have to exit Screenshot Captor and restart it for it to work. So annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version