ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA : Musicians Random File Selection

<< < (3/6) > >>

publicdomain:
Looking great Vic!  :Thmbsup:
-Beth UK (February 01, 2022, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Today's release should have most of your requirements implemented:

➤ Download: RandomSampler_v0.1.0-ALPHA-20220206.zip

Please check & report so we can add and fine-tune features incrementally

Beth UK:
Today's release should have most of your requirements implemented:

➤ Download: RandomSampler_ALPHA_2022-02-05.zip
-publicdomain (February 05, 2022, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Vic

link "not found"  - I'll try again later when the link is working and give it a run through!

publicdomain:
I'll try again later when the link is working and give it a run through!
-Beth UK (February 06, 2022, 04:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please retry! (Direct link has been updated).

GitHub release: https://github.com/publicdomain/randomsampler/releases/tag/v0.1.0-ALPHA.20220206

Direct download: https://github.com/publicdomain/randomsampler/files/8010316/RandomSampler_v0.1.0-ALPHA-20220206.zip

RELEASE NOTES are shaping:

- Gets random samples by value.
- Deletes unchecked samples.
- Buttons for 8, 16, 32, 48 and 64 samples.
- Saves checked samples to sequential directory (auto) or manually.
- Uses settings data file.

...Next release enables some more options (i.e. Add checked, right-click on list for easy check-state toggling)

Stay tuned! This is the first alpha version for initial testing and incremental building.

It's pledged for a February release :)

Beth UK:
Hi Vic

Initial trial of the alpha -

The app is fantastic. Some observations:

- Would be useful to have a "tick all" option for saving all files

- No audio for preview yet but that will come later (this is a key feature as it needs to play nicely with asio which runs permanently on my system)

I really like the data displaying at the bottom - e.g., how many files selected, how many files are eligible  :Thmbsup:

The need for asio is important as when I disengage it to use windows audio any other program still using asio then gets upset and has to be re-started - cubase and ableton live take a long time to restart

Lovely to see it running, and REALLY love the ability to delete files and re-select!

Beth UK:
Managing sound in Windows is a bit painful sometimes. Asio improves the "lag" found in most music software on windows but also means some apps go "silent". Ableton Live in my experience "pushes" other apps off the sound - does not like to share (even with settings in windows changed to share audio). But it can be done - Sononym, for example, runs alongside anything else even though it runs as a stand-alone app rather than VST.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version