ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move/copy files and folders via context menu

<< < (2/3) > >>

publicdomain:
I use MyFolders. Maybe worth a look

https://www.coretechnologies.com/products/MyFolders/
-magician62 (January 24, 2022, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for your help!  :) :Thmbsup:

Let's see what does Pareidol say about it.

(Hey! Whether from me or any other coder, the main idea here is to assist a fellow user with his/her requirement :-*)

Pareidol:
This tool looks good (so far).
For my taste it wouldn't need the other functions, I like tools that have one function and that function works great.
And I even would like to have the "move to" action diret accessible with no "sub menu", but those are luxury problems.

Maybe Publicdomain is still interrested to create an open-source sollution, I would like it  ;)

publicdomain:
Maybe Publicdomain is still interrested to create an open-source sollution, I would like it  ;)
-Pareidol (January 25, 2022, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey! You have an unanswered program request @ Permanent clipboard / textblock catalogue

Let's do this: feel free to choose which one you'd like me to do next for you. I'm ecstatic to serve (either proggie is OK :))

Pareidol:
I thought this other request was forgotten in the abyss of the internet.

For the "file move" we have a sollution for now, I think in the interest of everyone, it is better to go on with the other one which has no sollution so far (maybe also anybody knows a sollution for that as well).

Maybe in future you have some spare time for the open source file move (that the github page doesn't stay so abandoned)  ;)

publicdomain:
For the "file move" we have a sollution for now, I think in the interest of everyone, it is better to go on with the other one which has no sollution so far (maybe also anybody knows a sollution for that as well).-Pareidol (January 28, 2022, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please check out the WONDERFUL replies the fellows made @ your thread! :Thmbsup: (the DC community rocks!)

Maybe in future you have some spare time for the open source file move (that the github page doesn't stay so abandoned)  ;)-Pareidol (January 28, 2022, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, in order to make the program more comprehensive, a new repo named "CopyOrMoveToMenu" was created to replace it :)

https://github.com/publicdomain/copy-or-move-to-menu

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version