ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2022

Thank you to everyone who participated in NANY 2022

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
Thanks to all who participated and especially to those who submitted a project to NANY 2022!

I was very distressed when I saw very little (maybe nothing?) for NANY last year and I thought that you had given up on it.
-lugosi84 (January 08, 2022, 01:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm confused by this. There was more participation in NANY 2021 (last year) than in NANY 2022.

BGM:
I'm glad to see NANY 2022, although this is the first time in years that I have not submitted anything.  Things got away from me.  I'm actually rather tired of computer stuff in general and preferring to spend my free time outside in the woods.  But I'm hoping maybe to do something for the next one.

publicdomain:
... preferring to spend my free time outside in the woods
-BGM (January 11, 2022, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wise choice! :Thmbsup:

(BTW there is a balanced via media when dealing with technology and nature :)).

Shades:
I'm actually rather tired of computer stuff in general and preferring to spend my free time outside in the woods.  But I'm hoping maybe to do something for the next one.
-BGM (January 11, 2022, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

People absolutely underestimate the benefits of letting their brain do nothing (or very little, like when enjoying the woods). It makes you more creative/productive during the hours you do work. So, by all means, enjoy the woods.  :Thmbsup:

kunkel321:
Things got away from me.  I'm actually rather tired of computer stuff in general and preferring to spend my free time outside in the woods.-BGM (January 11, 2022, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes -- Time well spent!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version