ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Create ini from content folder : shortcuts, folders, any first level file.

<< < (5/13) > >>

Contro:
The program is reading the subfolders too. So when the target folder contains 23 elementos is converted to 330 elements. I don't see convenient when I can scan that subfolder in the future if I wish a submenu for that subfolder.

When save does as a txt file, not an ini file. And is save in the folder where the program is , not in the target folder.

Please, by defect, the number of rows and columns is the specified amount above 25 and 9. This is more suitable for me.

The name of the ini es launcher.ini

Notes :
You can improve in the future with the drag and drop option for the target folder and automate the generation of the launcher.ini in the same target folder.
If you wish to maintain the actual behavior then ignore the ini file launcher.ini when scannning the folder , and the executable of your script and menuak.ahk from autohotkey.
So I will copy your script and menuak.ahk and launcher ini in the target folder. Create ini from content folder : shortcuts, folders, any first level file.
 :-* :P
Create ini from content folder : shortcuts, folders, any first level file.Create ini from content folder : shortcuts, folders, any first level file.Create ini from content folder : shortcuts, folders, any first level file.

Contro:
I think the very best is put the main executable in the target folder, with the launcher.ini and menuak.ahk also in the target folder
Then the browse option may be faster and generate the ini file almost in th same fact.
When ini a la contro scans the folder ignore the system hidden files, and those three mention before.
the ini file is with 25 rows and 9 columns.
the name is launcher.ini
you can create a backup ini file if you want. Bak files are not scanned.

Contro:
Perhaps you don't need the parser. In windows is possible to link to the lnk file and open the url....

publicdomain:
Suggestions noted for next version 👍

Contro:

Suggestions noted for next version 👍
-publicdomain (January 31, 2022, 05:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Unfornately the beta version is not usable.
It's not necessary to scan the subfolders as I told you.
I don't need to scan the subfolders

Lamentablemente con la versión beta no puedo hacer absolutamente nada.
No es necesario escanear las subcarpetas.
De hecho cada subcarpeta tiene demasiados enlaces y no son practicables en forma de menú. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version