ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Create ini from content folder : shortcuts, folders, any first level file.

<< < (2/13) > >>

publicdomain:
Hello dear Contro, I'm completing BGGfetch for mouser; right after doing it, I proceed to devote the time to this snack to publish it :Thmbsup:

Cheers!

Contro:
Hello dear Contro, I'm completing BGGfetch for mouser; right after doing it, I proceed to devote the time to this snack to publish it :Thmbsup:

Cheers!
-publicdomain (January 10, 2022, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Running to see BGGfetch too. I can wait.
 :-* :P

The only thing don't stopping is learning.

publicdomain:
Hello dear Contro, I'm completing BGGfetch for mouser; right after doing it, I proceed to devote the time to this snack to publish it
--- End quote ---

Hello again :) BGGfetch is feature-complete yet freezes randomly (we'll get there!)

Okay! I'm devoting time & love to your code. Repo is @ https://github.com/publicdomain/ini-a-la-contro

I understand the format for [Titles] and [Paths], yet would like you to clear up [General]:

[General]
numRows=25
numCols=9
--- End quote ---

Should it be included in your program's INI output?

Contro:
Hello dear Contro, I'm completing BGGfetch for mouser; right after doing it, I proceed to devote the time to this snack to publish it
--- End quote ---

Hello again :) BGGfetch is feature-complete yet freezes randomly (we'll get there!)

Okay! I'm devoting time & love to your code. Repo is @ https://github.com/publicdomain/ini-a-la-contro

I understand the format for [Titles] and [Paths], yet would like you to clear up [General]:

[General]
numRows=25
numCols=9
--- End quote ---

Should it be included in your program's INI output?

-publicdomain (January 18, 2022, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

what do you mean by this : Should it be included in your program's INI output?

I wish to obtain the ini file accoding the initial sintax.
In one side the numbered titles
in the other side the numbered paths

Don't worry about any other data. But If you wish then in the general the number of rows by the number of columns must be superior to the number of titles by path

By example : suppose I try to processs folder with 69 elements or icons.
Then I will need a menu with 69 elements.  A general of 25x9 is enough.
You don't need to put a zero or modify....

I am expecting your script to control very long troubles or themes or subject.
Imagine the coronavirus

Is not my work, but is not an easy subject. I am generating aspects and investigation every day for my own use. i usually follow the stadistics. But the I want a folder to document the history of vaccines. Other for why now in Spain are not the vaccines mandatories or not obligatories. And I want to investigate that.
And in two weeks I want and additiones folder to control de "cepas" (I know you understand spanish ....  ;D) .
And in two years I will have two more folders to take care or analize other aspects. So is a configurable menu that develops in time.

And based in the most simple : the icons in a folder.....

Contro:
Is also in my side take care of how I want the titles and I can control renaming the name of the files inside the folder.....
I prefer a menu with options pending of using in the future. Thats why I put 25x9 rows and columns.
Besides I can edit by myself in any moment the ini file. Besides the original ahk script control the ini and its size with other method. So is better for you not configure the number of rows and columns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version