ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2022

NANY 2022 Release: sSpeedtest

(1/4) > >>

skwire:
NANY 2022 Entry Information
Application Name sSpeedtest Version 1.0.5 Short Description Speedtest.net GUI app with multiple locations. Supported OSes Windows 10. Probably works, but not tested, on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Web Page Website Download Link Download System RequirementsA computer with Internet access.
Version HistoryChangelog
Author Jody Holmes (Skwire Empire)
Description
At times in the past, I've had some upload issues with my home internet connection. To help show my ISP that the issue was with their peering, and not my equipment, I had written a quick'n'dirty script which ran speedtests to various Speedtest.net servers all over the world.  sSpeedtest replaces that script, and is a Speedtest.net GUI application which allows you to build a list of Speedtest.net servers and easily run speedtests on all of them.

Features

* Uses the Speedtest.net CLI found here: https://www.speedtest.net/apps/cli
* Add as many Speedtest.net servers as you would like. To find out the server ID of a Speedtest.net server, follow the guide here: https://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/how-to-find-a-speedtest-net-server-id/
* Includes an option to quickly add a group of Speedtest.net servers closest to you.
Planned Features

* Export options.
Screenshots
NANY 2022 Release: sSpeedtest

Usage
Installation
Download the zip file and extract its contents into a new folder.  Run sSpeedtest.exe.

Uninstallation
Exit the application and delete the folder you unzipped it to.  No changes are made to the registry.

Ath:
I almost got a bit worried, as I didn't see an entry from you yet, but you made it, yay! :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Fixing a EULA bug right now with the Speedtest.net CLI app which powers sSpeedtest.  Stand by...

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2022-01-01
    ! Handled the EULA acceptance required by the Speedtest.net CLI program. 🤦🏻‍♂️

skwire:
I almost got a bit worried, as I didn't see an entry from you yet, but you made it, yay! :Thmbsup:
-Ath (January 01, 2022, 04:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words, Ath.  Gotta keep the streak alive, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version