ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2022

My entry - Greeting Card List to keep track of who you bought/signed/sent a card

(1/1)

relipse:
My entry - Greeting Card List to keep track of who you bought/signed/sent a card

Take a look at my Nany 2022 Entry!

It lets you keep track of who you bought for, signed and sent a greeting card to.

Technologies: PHP jQuery, CSS, HTML, AJAX

greetingcards.cworklog.com

tldr;

Greeting Cards is a free service to allow you to remember your greeting cards lists. For example, if you send out Christmas Cards during Christmas, it will let you keep track of who you bought for, what cards you signed, and if you sent them. There is no warranty. We may discontinue our service at any time.
Why no Password?

We do not use passwords, but rather email verification to login and save your greeting card lists.
Personal Data

Your email address will only be used for account-related emails/verification. It will never be sold to third-parties. It will never be shared. Period.
    You may delete any of your Greeting Card lists from our server. It is permanently deleted and cannot be recovered (No lingering data).

Advertisements

There are no advertisements. I hate ads, especially creepy ones.

mouser:
Thanks for participating in NANY, relipse!

Contro:
 ;D Wonderful indeed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version