ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Vivaldi - add buttons to panel?

<< < (4/4)

MilesAhead:
After re-installing Vivaldi many a times, can attest that it's sync feature is excellent at remembering passwords (not so with Firefox) and re-instating extensions and more.
-dantheman (November 26, 2021, 02:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I will have to check that out.  Nothing is more annoying than browser sync that does not provide an overwrite option.  You know, the merges just create a bunch of dupes.  Not my idea of convenience.

Also, with regards to computers, recall purchasing refurbished desktops (nowhere enormous as they used to be) with Win 7 and after about 7 years now, still working full speed. So much faster than Win 10! But buying any electronic stuff today is hard decision. Much like buying a new car. Even if you have the money, you're overwhelmed with so many options!!

--- End quote ---

I know.  We should try to pressure the manufacturers into providing a standard set of features at a minimum.  Stuff like backlit keyboards when applicable.  It is kind of lame to base your laptop choice on the fact that you occasionally need to type in the dark.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version