ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Problem with right click menu navigation

(1/1)

Don Cody:
When I right click the tray icon the menu of items pops up. However, as soon as I start moving my mouse over the list of items the whole menu disappears.
I'm running Windows 11.

EDIT: The problem was not observed using a Local Administrator account. It happens with a Standard User account.
I'll try deleting and reinstalling the program (portable edition).

EDIT 2: I'm 99% sure that the incompatibility has to do with an other specific program. I'll investigate.

mouser:
Let me know what you find.

Don Cody:
Thanks for your interest. I use the portable version of the program on a Local Account (standard user). My ConfigDir.ini is // PORTABLE=TRUE
CONFIGDIR = C:\Users\myname\Documents\ScreenshotCaptor.

a) When I run Screenshot Captor with the Local Account the problem exists and I cannot move the mouse on the entries after right clicking the tray icon.
b) If I run it as Administrator then there is a problem with the tray icon menu.
c) If I run it with the other program (PowerPro) running then there is a problem with the tray icon menu.
d) If PowerPro is not running then there is no problem with Screenshot Captor's tray icon menu.

Please note that with PowerPro running other tray icons are not affected in the manner described.
I can access the Screenshot Captor popup menu with the keyboard arrow keys. The problem is caused when I try to use the mouse to navigate that menu.

I'm wondering if there are two separate issues here: One being running Screenshot Captor as Administrator or not and the other one being running Screenshot Captor when PowerPro is also running or not.

EDIT: Solved thanks to assistance from the developer of PowerPro.

Ath:
-Don Cody (November 03, 2021, 02:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Anything you can share? Might be helpful for other users that find this thread.

Don Cody:
-Don Cody (November 03, 2021, 02:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Anything you can share? Might be helpful for other users that find this thread.
-Ath (November 04, 2021, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
The answer is only relevant for anyone also using PowerPro and it's in here. You have to change a specific setting in PowerPro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version