ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Record video with the video camera of my laptop

<< < (3/3)

Contro:
If you are able to search with google, then why haven't you to get the results and tried them? Then you could report back with any problems you have. You come to us with just a problem statement (and sometimes not that much of one) and then are dissatisfied with what that bare question gets you.
-wraith808 (October 25, 2021, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
mmmm
It's a method, but not the only one. Many times we ask to a person who knows more than ours to obtain an answer. Not in mode experiment and obtain then advice.

wraith808:
If you are able to search with google, then why haven't you to get the results and tried them? Then you could report back with any problems you have. You come to us with just a problem statement (and sometimes not that much of one) and then are dissatisfied with what that bare question gets you.
-wraith808 (October 25, 2021, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
mmmm
It's a method, but not the only one. Many times we ask to a person who knows more than ours to obtain an answer. Not in mode experiment and obtain then advice.

-Contro (October 25, 2021, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

That would be fine if you were thankful for the information. But it doesn't seem that you are above. That's what set me off.

Contro:
Difficult times indeed wraith808.
But I am afraid not enough to set me off.
 :-* :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version