ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

STICKMAN SAM 4: Fantastically Good Flash Platform Game

(1/1)

mouser:
This is the best "stickman" style game i've played and it controls like a dream and feels like it's going to be a really rich and satisfying game, with some real character.  Damn these flash coders are really making some nice games..  The cutscreens have great humour too.  The screenshot does not do this game justice.

Note: this is only for people who like platform games with serious control schemes.  You will have to use the tutorial modes to learn the controls.

STICKMAN SAM 4

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Stickman-Sam-4.html

from www.stumbleupon.com

mouser:
The page has a nice history of the past Stickman Sam games, dating back about a year:
http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Stickman-Sam-Series.php

The Stickman Sam series of games is created by Istvan Orosi of io3creations and sponsored by Crazy Monkey Games. Gamers all over the world enjoy these games' unique blend of action, humour, and storyline. The games start with Sam's first training missions and continue to follow his exploits as the "pink communicator" sends him on all sorts of crazy missions. As the series progresses Sam's skills improve and he learns many new techniques from acrobatic rolling, climbing, and hanging, to lock picking and grenade throwing!
--- End quote ---

f0dder:
Looks nice, I'll give it a shot.

Deozaan:
I decided to play them in order. Got bored with #1 and moved on to #2, easy.  Now I'm on #3 and doing some training. Somehow I managed to click away from the screen and when I came back to it my guy was still shooting. I've left it going while browsing other sites (thanks for tabbed browsing, Firefox!) and my high score is way up. I just wish I could shut off the music.

Still haven't played #4 yet, though.

EDIT: I got tired of the music, so I shut it off, but not before taking a screenshot of the year. (and about 3/4 of the way to the next!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version